Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week Five

Pew pew pew pew - Minutes

  • Meetings - 2 hours
  • T-shirt design mock-ups - 3-4 hours
  • Resource hunting (for flyers) 1-2 hours 
  • Film watchin' n' reviewing' - 4 hours
  • Bake sale (I assume we count this?) - 4 hours

Bake Sale

My cupcakes killed it, I knew they would, because they were adorable. 

Towards the end of the sale, whenever someone claimed to have no money, we let a facebook like stand in for their payment! Last I heard, we got 20 new likes on facebook, so I think it worked? 

T-shirts!!

Here are my favorite designs from this week! 





The beetle wing design falls in with some of the images/motifs/themes that Jon and I have decided for the overall media campaign. Which, speaking of....

MEDIA DESIGN - PT. II

The better-er-ing

So this week's 1-on-1 slash brainstorm brought another break-through because we are stars. We settled on a more cohesive theme or idea: evolution! As in, the evolution of the organic to the non-organic. Heavily inspired by Ben McCarthy's paper on new digital breakthroughs. Here's a quick smattering of idears. 

  • Evolution
  • Pixelation
  • Collage
  • Organic
    • Beetles
    • Moths
    • Eyes
    • "Pieces" - so maybe other dissected sort of natural imagery
  • Digital
  • Engraving printing (replicated digitally, of course)
Here's some birds



No comments:

Post a Comment