Monday, February 11, 2013

Week Four

Big changes this week, so I've been working on rebounding for that.

This week's minutes:

 Weekly Meeting - 1 Hour
Review of papers - I don't even know
Video Race campaign - 5+ Hours 
Bake sale baking (yum) - 3+ Hours
Additional design research/misc work - 1 Hour


Bake sale

I just wanted to share that I made super chocolately cupcakes and that they're delicious. AND ONLY 200 CALORIES!!!

Video Race

Video race has dominated my life this week, but hey -- at least I have some stuff to show for it.

Lorem ipsum represent
Here's what we're currently looking at. Right now I feel like the colors are reading a little too UNCW-y, but what if that is a good thing? Have some balance issues to work out anyways, so I can work on colors then.
Also, we are now looking to do an animation instead of a video. Word.

I'd also like to take a moment for us all to look at this beautiful shoe.

General design

Beetles arrived in the mail today! Excitement! Coming soon I'll be working more in-depth with Tasha to figure out a wicked but affordable t-shirt design.

No comments:

Post a Comment